Friday, October 10, 2014

5 Fandom Friday: Geeky Clothing I Need In My Closet Immediately

Happy Friday! Today I'm participating in the 5 Fandom Friday, a community building project hosted by The Nerdie Girly and Super Space Chick! The theme for this week is "Geeky Clothing I Need in My Closet Immediately," a topic I'm sure all geeks can identify with ;)

1. 3rd Street Saints Varsity Jacket


If I could have one item on this list, it'd be this jacket. Insert Coin came out with a whole line of Saints Row items, and I've been lusting for them all since it was announced back in January. My absolute favorite piece in the collection is this varsity jacket. I'd wear it around town and pretend (in my head, of course) that I was a member of the Saints. Unfortunately, they're all at a heftier price than I can afford. I also hinted (more like outright asked) to get it for my birthday, but no dice, hahah. I'm hoping to snag it on sale eventually.

2. Tess of the D'urdervilles Lithographs Shirt


This photo doesn't do the shirt justice, so please please please check this out on their website so you can zoom in and see how cool Lithograph shirts are. Each shirt is based off a book, and the designs are made entirely from the text of that book. Little tiny words from your favorite book all over yourself?! I love that. Anyway, Tess is one of my favorite books, so of course this shirt is my favorite. I also love the Phantom of the Opera shirt...though while I love the musical, the book fell a bit short for me.

3. Aquaman Brooch


This Aquaman brooch happens to be made by one of my favorite bloggers, Casey from Nerd Burger. Her casual Aquaman cosplay she wore awhile back also served as a bit of inspiration for the Aquaman outfit I'm making for Halloween!

4. World of Warcraft Panda Zip-up Hoodie


I found this hoodie over on Think Geek! Even if Mists of Panderia wasn't my favorite part of WoW, I'd still want this hoodie just because I love pandas so much. How great are those ears? It also has the Pandaria monk paw insignia on the back.

5. LEGO Multicolor Clutch


I'm wrapping up this list with the most unique and most unlikely for me to ever own, this Agabag LEGO purse. It's $210.00, but super awesome. Yes, it's an actual purse - it's lined with fabric inside and the bricks are sewn on, so you can totally carry your things in it all day. I'm a kind of tempted to see if I can make my own version of this. To bad I can't really sew :(

So that wraps up my first 5 Fandom Friday post. Now that I've finished window shopping, I'm off to go drink some tea.

33 comments:

  1. That varsity jacket, haha! It's so great and now I'm browsing around Insert Coin for more goodies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Insert Coin is one of my favorite sites! I just can't afford anything there, hahahah.

      Delete
  2. I love those litograph tees! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! I love that clutch and the lithograph tea is so creative. Really great finds! (I would want a sturdier strap though haha)

      Delete
  4. Those Lithographs tees are wonderful! I love the one for Emma, Leaves of Grass, and The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes... Also Walden. Great find!

    xo,
    Zoe | La Vie en Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lithograph tees are just incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No way! Another Saints Row 3 fan! We need to be friends! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saints Row is my LIFE hahah! We definitely need to be friends!

      Delete
  7. I have been dying for a panda jacket forever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Tess shirt, and I especially love the Persuasion one they sell too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Isn't it great??? Hahah thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I think I'm gonna have to try to make me a lego handbag... how am I going to make this happen... hummmm......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I'm better with a needle and thread I might have to try, too!

      Delete
  11. Um, I love this post idea so, so much. Those shirts are so cool. The Wizard of Oz one is my favorite! Thanks for sharing at the SITSGirls sharefest; I'm glad I stopped by today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Aren't the shirts neat? Such a cool idea :)

      Delete
  12. I don't know anything about World of Warcraft, but I love that hoodie anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no WoW logo on it, so it works well for panda lovers of any kind!

      Delete
  13. I need that lego purse like right now. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That lego purse is awesome. I'm stopping by from Social Satuday

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love so much of this too. I love Think Geek!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Aquaman brooch is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete